Author and publisher, John Gaver, is proud to endorse J.D. Winteregg for Congress, in Ohio’s District 8, over current House Speaker, John Boehner.
Since becoming Speaker of the House, John Boehner has been an almost constant disappointment to Republican voters, repeatedly surrendering to Obama and the Democrats; even when holding a winning hand. In fact, many have even gone so far as to suggest that having Boehner leading House Republicans, does to the GOP, what having Osama bin Laden chairing the Knesset, would do to Israel.
Unfortunately, the way our political parties work, it’s highly unlikely that Boehner, short of being caught in a major scandal, will be voted out of the Speaker’s chair before he has done irreparable damage to the GOP. That leaves only one option for saving the GOP – voting Boehner out of Congress.
Fortunately, Ohio voters have a solid conservative choice in the upcoming primary. J.D. Winteregg is a solid conservative, who has made his conservative positions crystal clear – none of the equivocation that we’ve come to expect from John Boehner. Let’s take a look at J.D.’s positions, as they compare to Boehner’s.
• Boehner: Working with Obama to provide amnesty to illegal aliens
• Winteregg: Absolutely opposes any form of amnesty
• Boehner: Voted to fund Obamacare
• Winteregg: Absolutely will not vote to fund Obamacare
Debt Ceiling –
• Boehner: Suspended the Debt Ceiling, giving Obama a blank check
• Winteregg: Absolutely opposes any increase in the Debt Ceiling
• Boehner: Has worked with Democrats to increase both taxes and spending
• Winteregg: Will work hard to cut spending and lower taxes
• Boehner: Co-sponsored “No Child Left Behind” (’nuff said)
• Winteregg: As a high school teacher, he supports local control of education.
• Boehner: Voted to fund Planned Parenthood and use tax money to fund abortions
• Winteregg: Vows to never vote to allow taxpayer-funding of abortions
The IRS Scandal –
• Boehner: Has yet to even address IRS targeting of conservative groups
• Winteregg: Will work to insure that the IRS is held to account for their actions
Term Limits –
• Boehner: 24 years in Congress and beholding to lobbyists more than constituents
• Winteregg: Supports term limits for all elected officials
In short, J.D. Winteregg is a rock solid conservative, who will be a strong and dependable presence in Congress for conservative values.
The Ohio District 8 race for Congress is the single most important race in 2014. That’s because, if conservatives can defeat Boehner, it will send an unmistakable message to the rest of the RINOs in both houses of Congress, that if it can happen to the single most powerful RINO in Congress, it can happen to any of them.
John Boehner is running scared. Although the polls indicate that he is likely to win the primary, he must surely be thinking about the polls leading up to the Texas US Senate election two years ago. The polls I’m talking about are the ones showed that the “upstart” challenger to the party’s chosen candidate, Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst, didn’t stand a chance. But come primary day, that “upstart, Ted Cruz, won the primary, walking away. Boehner’s concern is showing, since he is spending unprecedented amounts of money on advertising, for a sitting Speaker.
As the saying goes, “The opera ain’t over till the fat lady sings.” Two years ago, Texas was considered to be the state most solidly under the control of the RINO leadership. But despite that, we sent a true conservative to the Senate and sent a strong message to the RINO leadership, both in Texas and in Washington, DC. We started nailing the RINO’s political coffin shut.
Ohio has a chance to drive the final nail into the political coffin of the RINOs, who are currently destroying the GOP. Ousting Boehner will leave no doubt that the election of Ted Cruz was not a fluke and that they are all in danger of being ousted, if they don’t start paying more attention to their constituents and less to lobbyists.
John Quincy Adams expressed a truism in politics when he said, “Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.”
A vote for J.D. Winteregg for Congress, will be a vote for principle, a vote for unabashed conservatism, and a vote for which you will always be proud.Share this page
Follow us on social media